[VAC] Black tank leak!

Tim, right after I got my 1976 center bath Sovereign I noticed water leaking
out under the trailer. I was sure it was either my Grey or black tank.
However after trying to eliminate all the other possible causes before
trying to get to the tanks, I found the real problem. The main drain for my
shower, kitchen and bath sinks converged in to one PVC pipe that attached to
my Grey tank. Well at least it was supposed to be attached. The clamp had
come off over time and now when ever water drained from the sinks or shower
some went in to the tank while the rest just poured over the side of the
tank and leaked out. You might try this before trying to remove the
tanks.

Good Luck