[VAC] Black tank leak!

We experienced black tank leakage on our first trip out!

When our black tank got so full that water would not leave the toilet
bowl, I went out to pull the dump valve since I was at a full hook up.

When I went outside, I found water leaking out the bottom of the trailer
through all the seams on the rear end.  After I pulled the dump valve,
the leaking of course, stopped.

So.  Will I have to remove the bottom of the trailer and pull the tank to
fix.  Or can it be some kind of seal from the top, where the toilet goes
into the tank?

Any ideas?

-Tim
tim@telecom-pros.com