[VAC] Question from Europe on 1964 models

First I would like to thank the VAC list for their warm welcome and

1. We are now about to start restoration of our 1964 Bambi II. One
of the things to do is refurnish the couches. We saw on a picture of
an original interior that the color of the refrigerator front panel
corresponds to the original color of the couches and curtains. Is this
true? We have no idea what the original color of our couches and
curtains are as they are refurnished with a brown/beige pattern with
roses. However, since the front panel of our refrigerator is some
sort of terra-cotta we wonder if this would also be the original color
of our couches and curtains?

2. Does anyone know were to find any on-line information on this
subject.

Thanks,

Peter and Michaja Wever
1964 Bambi II