[VAC] Re: Proper toilet replacement for '74

I can vouch for the quality and ease of installation of the Sealand
toilets.  Don't let the name fool you, they aren't just marine toilets
per se.  These are nicely designed china bowl toilets that look great in
any period trailer, and the flush mechanism and flange base are perfect
for Airstream's.

I tell people not to worry if they see a cheap plastic toilet when
looking at vintage trailers.  Just knock another $500 off the sellers
asking price and stick in a Sealand toilet.  And they do!  I get some
great replies back.

The only thing they won't fit are those quirky outhouse like toilet
installations where the toilet is installed under the bench seat.  I
think whoever makes a lowrise toilet will fill a great need.

Best of luck,
RJ
VintageAirstream.com