[VAC] Re: Charge line fuses

 I have indeed noticed a lot of trouble with voltage drop through fuses
...especially the old glass tube fuses in my old cars. Some of them will
develop a voltage drop and resistance so great that the resulting heat seems
to melt the solder joint (or whatever) inside the fuse and they'll quit
working ....they still look good, but they are actually dead. I've had
probably a dozen do that in the last 30 years (in different cars). I tend to
like the automotive circuit breakers better than fuses especially in
important circuits like lights!

MARC WEIMER
Punxsutawney, PA