[VAC] Re: bungee cord your door

Jon,
    You can even go further with that bungee cord.  I put a potted fern just
aft of my door.  When I open the door wide I use the bungee to connect the
door to the fern.  I can move the fern forward if I want the door less open.

If I want the door open only a crack I use the same bungee from the handle
inside the screen door to the handle of the main door.  Then I close the
screen and the main door is only open about six inches for ventilation.  I
can bolt the screen door closed for security.  Bungees Rule!
Aloha,

Bob Kiger  http://cruiserbob.com
66 Airstream Safari
Mira Mar Mobile Park