[VAC] Bowen water heater cover

Unfortunately ours has a 2 inch by 1/2 inch tear out of it.  I think I could
live with a dent or bend.  Is it possible to get the metal with horizontal
embossed stripes (I think its aluminum) to make a replacement?  Does this
style of metal finsh have a name?  I've never seen it used anywhere else.

Incidently the part I need is the outside hood which has the Bowen name
plate and model number etc. on it.  Ours is very faded but I think it is
model number G - 110T.

Dick
'62 Bambi