[VAC] New Member Introduction

Hello:

I'm David Thompson of Burlington, Wisconsin. I have just joined the list,
and recently purchased a 1974 Argosy 24-foot. I got it home and found out
that the plumbing had apparently frozen at some point, and after
re-sweating 5 joints I found that the Bowen water heater was irreparably
ruptured. I've got a replacement on the way, and I'm looking forward to
fixing the stream of water that flows across the back of the toilet when I
open the water supply valve to it! At least the A/C works! Life is good...

David