[VAC] SOLAR Charge controler/regulator

Greetings all,

I am looking for a new SOLAR charge controller/regulator to use with a pair of
SP75 75 watt panels.  I am most impressed with the technical data I read
about the new type  MPPT controllers, in particular the RV Power Products
SB2000E.

I am leaning strongly with purchasing this controller, however as I operate
communications equipment, I am concerned with RFI either from the
controller to the receiver or from the 100 watt transmitter affecting the
controller.

In the first instance, the SB2000E controller is a 35Khz DC/DC switching
regulator, can the hash from this be a problem with a high sensitivity
communications receiver operating in the 2-30 Mhz range?

In the actual installation I am planning, the SOLAR controller would be
mounted within 2-3 feet of the radio gear, the SOLAR installation wiring runs
through the same egress opening as the antenna cables for the
communications equipment.

I would be very interested in hearing from anyone using the SB2000E
controller and of your experiences with it.

TNX, 73, Mitch Hill - K1FH
'64 Airstream Ambassador
WBCCI  21960