[VAC] Purchasing a Trailer out of Canada

David - I called U.S. Customs agents in Seattle when I was thinking of
buying a trailer in Canada. The officer said as long as it was evident the
trailer was made in the U.S., there would be no duties (thanks to NAFTA) and
no problem bringing it across the border. I asked if the manufacturer's
nameplate with Jackson Center OH was good enough and she thought "yes". I
assume having manuals would be even better. Just to be sure, try calling the
Customs people in the vicinity of where you'll cross.
Kathy Fisken