[VAC] Re: Mounting microwave

I have seen it where people drill holes in the counter top where they want
the microwave to go, and run screws/bolts from underneath the counter into
the locations on the microwave where the feet are screwed into.

This assumes that you have screw on feet on your Microwave, and that you
dont mind drilling holes in your counter top.

We have a small bookshelf located along roadside wall in the living/dining
area of our trailer. We keep a small microwave on the shelf, held in with a
bungee cord whilst traveling, and just take it out (or use it on the shelf,
if we dont mind bending over :-) to use it.

Dave