[VAC] Re: clear coat remover

Try "BIX", it worked great on my 76. It comes in gal cans with a plastic
spray bottle. You will need to buy a few extra spay bottles since they don't
last very long. I just sprayed it on a 3' x3' section, let it work for a few
mins then used a nylon brissel brush and a water hose to clean it up. Mine
shines like a new dime.

Don't get the stripper on your running or tail light covers or the rock
guard. Take these off before you begin. Good luck.

Don Hardman
1976 Sovereign, shinny but not polished yet