[VAC] Re: Drapery and Shower Curtain Hanging Tabs

I second Terry's enthusiasm for the quality of Arlene's work.  She
recently completed a total refurbishing of the interior on my '64
Overlander and I couldn't be more pleased with the results.

In conversing with her at the International, I know that she still has
an ample supply of the Kirsch Tabs for Shower Curtains in stock.  I
think that she was planning to be back at home in Symsonnia early next
week.  She also provided me with the Kirsch stock numbers for the Kirsch
drapery tabs used for mid-60's through 1969 and the number for 1970-75.
With these Kirsch numbers, any Kirsch dealer should be able to order
these tabs from Kirsch.  Unfortunately, these numbers are with the rest
of my notes from the trip in my Airstream at Cedar Falls, IA where it is
awaiting repairs to its electrical system.

Kevin Allen
1964 Overlander International/1999 GMC K2500 Suburban
WBCCI/VAC #6359