[VAC] Re: 66 toilet problem

Terry,
    You (and others) may recall my concerns about the Aqua Magic unit three
months ago.  I have subsequently tracked leaks into the top of the toilet,
specifically the hoses and an O ring.  It would certainly be best if
Thetword would support this unit with a service bulletin and parts kit but
they don't :(

Absent such support I would like to opine that the routing of the wand is
kind of silly.  It only works when you have your foot on the flusher pedal.
I assume this is designed to prevent accidental discharge.  But it limits
the functionality of the wand.  You can't use it as a bidet unless you are a
contortionist.  It also adds a junction box (Aqua Magic) that can be the
source of hidden leaks.  Has anybody plumbed water directly to the wand and
eliminated the Aqua Magic?  If so, are the results satisfactory?

Bob Kiger  http://cruiserbob.com
66 Airstream Safari
Mira Mar Mobile Park
Oceanside, CA