[VAC] 66 toilet problem

We had the 66 Tradewind out for our Canada Day long weekend. (July 1st is
Canada Day) Our toilet developed a leak from the contraption that sits
behind the toilet seat on top of the fibreglass deck. This is were the fresh
water is diverted to the handsprayer and bowl for flushing. I don't know how
many years used these but it has a label across the top that reads "Thetford
Aqua Magic"

I removed this "contraption and opened it to find several o-rings etc but
everything looked okay, I cleaned it up and reinstalled it but water still
leaks out when there is pressure in the supply lines.

Any help with repair or replacement would be appreciated.

I can post a photo if required.

Terry O'Neill
Calgary
66 Trade-Wind Double