[VAC] Re: Deadbolt FUD?

We have had good luck so far welding the old cast frames. Reshaping them turned
out easier than first thought. Our body man had a good chance at a 64 with a
broken door frame. After some tinkering with some ideas with our foreman they
came up with using a cargo strap on the inner side of the door (inner skin
removed) to bring the frame tight against the outer skin. Once in position a MIG
welder put it back together. His door is holding well after 18 months and a 62
Bambi door we did after that is still holding also.

Charlie