[VAC] Re: where to buy replacement awning fabric?

	FWIW- the suggested list for Carefree replacement Sunbrella is
$249.95 (without alumigard)- around 125 colors available.

>Also, is there a consensus on the Alumigard?  It costs
>quite a lot to ship and who knows if it will arrive
>intact?  Are there alternatives?

	The list for the awning with Alumigard is $369.95 plus $50
shipping. It is shipped in a tube- so far (knock wood) I have never
had one damaged- and a 16' should be easier to ship than a longer one.
I don't know of any alternatives.
--
Chris Bryant
mailto:bryantrv@cfl.rr.com