[VAC] Optima Vs. Wal-Mart

Hi there everyone,

Happy Friday, hands up who's going camping this weekend.

I was going to buy an Optima yellow top for the trailer as it seems to
win almost hands down in most ad hoc surveys, reports, etc. Yesterday I
was in Wal-Mart and they had some generic brand Marine/RV deep cycle
battery for $60, this had a 12 month full replacement, 12 month pro
rated replacement guarantee, the same as the Optima.

My question is, what does the extra $100 'ish for the Optima get me? The
cheaper battery is guaranteed for a year then I could buy another if it
died still be in pocket.

Mel and Sheila
'72 Trade Wind
Cleveland, OH