[VAC] Re: kudos

Jill wrote:
    I almost lost a door in Oregon on the freeway when it popped open.  Even
when you do get your lock fixed, I think its a good idea to safety the door
when traveling.  It only takes a second, adds no stress to door or frame and
protects from catastrophic door damage.  Why not bungee?  You can get cute
little ones that are hardly notice.

Bob Kiger  http://cruiserbob.com
66 Airstream Safari
Mira Mar Mobile Park
Oceanside, CA

PS: Regards your rear vent, I assume it had the fan?  I am saving up pieces
to replace my original vent because when properly installed they do last a
long time and will withstand heavy weather.  I am also getting a Fantastic
Vent to put in place of the A/C and as a skylight but I am always suspicious
of plastic even if it is "fantastic".  Plastic seems to crack over the years
whereas the stock aluminum covers hold strong and true.