[VAC] Re: kudos

Jill,

A couple of suggestions for you.  Find a local RV dealer (or I can suggest
one local to me) that has the Coast Catalog.  You will find many useful
items that will assist you in repairing your 60 TW.  The drapery thingies
are in this catalog and can be ordered from your local dealer.

Regarding the roof vent, I removed the original hardware and installed two
Fantastic Fans, one in the front and one in the rear.  These are available
at many RV suppliers such as Camping World.  The drapery thingies may be
available from them also.

Hope this helps.

Garnett Horner
60 Caravanner