[VAC] 55 airstream?

When I acquired my '55 it was similar to yours except previous owner had
replaced the rotten pieces of floor but the unit was gutted.  The only
electricity it had was  a few 110V wall outlets, two wall lights   plus
12V to the tail and running lights. I continued to use the wiring to the
tail and running  lights but determined it was necessary to totally
rewire the unit both with 12v and 110V if I was to install an interior
with contemporary equipment and features.  I thus rewired the unit,
running all the lines around the base of walls to the Magnetic Converter.
 Interior cabinets etc were installed after the wiring.

Roy Lashway
'78 Argosy,'56 Bubble
WBCCI 1610     VAC
rlashway@zianet.com