[VAC] Re: Floor repair/replace question

Hello Bob and everyone.
Yes I do have a heater vent in my bathroom floor. It is connected to the
heating system and in the winter it puts warm air in the bathroom and blows
on the black water tank to keep it from freezing. My parents were the
previous owners of the coach and took the coach to Signal Mt, Tn one year
for Christmas vacation. The weather was not too bad. But while they were
there they had a winter storm move in. The furnace kept them warm and the
black tank never did freeze.

Bob, I'm working on it. If you know what I mean.

George Thomas
'66 Safari