[VAC] Weeping pressure relief valve?

Thanks Jim and Andy,
I going to try to clean the valve first. It makes sense that the small
tubing should be run outside the trailer. I don't know why it's pointing
straight up, but in the end I'll make sure it's vented out. My problem is
that the water isn't coming out of that tube. It's coming out of the top of
the valve where the threaded insert and rubber washer type disc are. I'm
thinking this is where a plug is suppose to be, so that when the valve pops
the water is forced out the tube instead of all over the floor.
What do you guys think?
Rick