[VAC] Re: Dometic Fridge Operation

> Do the Dometics with a circuit board and electronic ignition
>turn off the gas completely when no cooling is needed and then relight
>themselves electronically when more cooling is called for?

	Yes.

>If so, about when
>did the electronic ignition become standard?

	IIRC, the first Dometic electronic control models came out
around 1982 (the RM1303) , with the last full size manual models
disappearing in the early 90's (I *think* the last manual models were
the RM2604/2804).
	The compact models (under 5 cu ft) still can be had with
manual controls.

--
Chris Bryant
mailto:bryantrv@cfl.rr.com