[VAC] Re: Front Window Protector

Just after I finished my post on this thread I was watching "Next" on CNN.
They were showing a 61" Plasma monitor.  How about just blocking out the
window which will save you the cost of fabricating a window cover.  Then you
put this 61 Plasma monitor inside your coach and feed both computer and TV
signals to same.  You would be the envy of NASA and could take virtual
vacations eventually saving up the $25,000 needed to buy that puppy.  They
did mention that price was coming down :)

Bob Kiger  http://cruiserbob.com
66 Airstream Safari
Mira Mar Mobile Park
Oceanside, CA