[VAC] (No subject)

Hi Terry,
I used GOOP marine contact adhesive and sealer.  It
looks like clear bathtub caulk but has the consistency
of hard rubber.  In other words it tuff but should
withstand any flexing of the tank.  I also used it to
hang the rear window of my 66 Safari.  Someone had
attempted to replace the window using bathtub caulk.
The first time I  opened the window it nearly fell
out.  I cleaned out the channel and filled it with the
GOOP adhesive, replaced the window and closed it.
After it sat for a day I opened the window and gave it
a good pull, nearly hung from it.  I was really
impressed how well it gripped the glass.  I just hope
I don’t have to replace it.  I purchased the GOOP
adhesive at Ace hardware.

Ray Pillar
WBCCI 6514
66 Safari