[VAC] Primer and painting vinyl wallpaper

Hi everyone,

I have recently read about a primer that can be used on the "vinyl
wallpaper" on the interior of my A/S. The poster said he thought it was
called Cling but wasn't sure. I've searched for this primer and I can't
find it. Has anyone else had any luck painting over the vinyl?

Andy from Inland RV mentioned keying the vinyl with 150 grade sandpaper
after it was thoroughly cleaned. Would this be all I needed to do or
would I prime too?

I've noticed a distinct lack of posts on this topic in the archives. Is
this because:

A. You're all scared to paint the vinyl
B. Enough of you have tried it to know it's a baaaaad idea
C. I'm ahead of my time
D. Everyone thinks it is so attractive it would never need painting

Mel and Sheila
'72 Trade Wind
Cleveland, OH