[VAC] Re: Wheel bearing grease caps

Jere,

I don't know if they'll have one, but the ONLY place in Denver that had
brand-new grease caps for our '64 GT was:

Cowboy Metal Products
1075 S. Galapagos
Denver, CO 80223
303.778.0851
Willis - Owner
Jerry - Parts Mgr.

They are an "old-timey" mom&pop kind of facility that fabricates custom
one-of-a-kind trailers, it looks like they have been in business for
years and have stock from every decade. Willis is a G.O.B. (good 'ol
boy) and when we told him we were restoring our Airstream, he gave us
the caps! He's got a customer for life...

Rob & Shari Davis
'64 GlobeTrotter #1824
Denver, CO