[VAC] Re: Tankless Water Heaters?

Hey Tuna,

What's up with that Trail Wind??
I haven't seen anything on it since you took the shell off!

Linda and I have had flawless operation of our Precision Temp unit
for the past two years. At the flick of a 12 volt switch, the auto ignition
switch is ready to fire up the gas burner at the slightest flow of water
through the system. If we have water hook- ups we can have endless hot water
for showers, cooking and even washing the trailer. Its great and I will not
buy another type unit for any of the restorations I'm doing.

There is a downside, as you may have guessed,

the price.

$1000 and climbing!

Get 'em while there hot!

WAM