[VAC] Re: Bambi battery

Hi Dick ,
   I had a similar problem when I installed batteries in my caravel . I ended up
going with gel type which dont need venting . If you do build a box for lead
acid - the gasses are lighter than air so they rise . I had thought of
connecting the vent to the vent for the sink or holding tank as it was nearby my
location . Dont vent thru floor as it wont work , and dont build a sealed box as
it will just concentrate the gas and really explode spraying acid and shrapnel .
Not pretty .
 Chris