[VAC] window weatherstrip 1962

Hi-

I've had feelers out to several places for an answer to this seemingly
unanswerable question for a few weeks now, and still no progress.  I've
asked the question before going back a couple of years, but so far no one
has Things seem to be picking up so I'll ask again:

Who has successfully used what to replace the compressible bulb-type window
weatherstrip on the 1962 Hehr windows?  I mean the seal which repeatedly
compresses when the window is closed, and expands when the window is opened.
Samples were sent to airstreamdreams re: having the original made, but I
have heard of no progress.

I've seen all of the catalogs mentioned and sampled the most promising
products (McMaster, Soffseal, MSC, JC Whitney, etc.), have tried the "D" or
"P" type self adhesive stuff from Home Depot, experimented with round
silicone door seals and others.  I'd like to know if anyone has "actual
experience" with a specific replacement product and has tested it
successfully over multiple seasons in this window.  Hehr Mrk 12 I believe,
definitely 1962.

Still hopeful and still experimenting.

Bob Harper
'62 Globe Trotter in SC