[VAC] Re: Sewer Solution

I have a 64 GT and there are no adaptors that fit - I have a bucket full that
I have bought or that have been given to me with the assurance that this is
the proper adaptor - I think the solution is to cut off the old pipe and
cement in a new piece that uses the current adaptors.  I still have the old
cast aluminum fitting that does fit but it is so large in diameter that it is
hard to get the slinky on it. Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings -

Just Plain Polly
1964 Globe Trotter
Colorado
WBCCI 7113