[VAC] Re: California Room Wanted!

Bob,

Haven't seen it done, but if I were so inclined I would look at making the roof
long enough to extend over the trailer with enough of a ridge to shed water to
the far side of the trailer's curve, and cantilevered to allow the trailer
egress and ingress.

Would insect screening be an issue that close to the ocean?  Maybe some mosquito
netting along the edges that are over the trailer, hung to drape over the
Airstream when it's there.  Would the rubbing netting add to or detract from the
polish job.

Hmm...

Matt