[VAC] Re: California Room Wanted!

One recommendation that I received off list was the "Tropic Room" from Zip
Dee.  I went to the Zip Dee website to see a picture of the unit and got a
lot of "smearing and overlaping type".  At points it was illegible.  Called
Zip Dee and they did not see any problems and said that a previous caller
with the same problem ended up being the setup on the caller's computer.
The page in question is http://www.zipdeeinc.com/PatioAwnings.html

If anyone would care to check it, I would appreciate knowing if there is a
problem.  If no problem exists (except on my computer) there is no need to
follow up.

Bob Kiger  http://cruiserbob.com
66 Airstream Safari - Mira Mar Mobile Park
Oceanside, CA