[VAC] Re: California Room Wanted!

Hi Terry!
    Hope the weather has warmed in Calgary.  I did a lookup on "add-a-room"
and found many listings BUT none that were permanent.  I am looking for a
hard wall construction with a shed type roof.  Walls and roof made of
aluminum.  Wooden post and beam would be OK but aluminum post and beam would
be preferable.

The many listings I reviewed were for canvas type "structures" that were
attached.  I wouldn't consider them for a permanent residence.  The main
issue is not construction of the "California Room" but a method of attaching
it with a water proof seal against the curved Airstream hull.  Of course, I
would not want to permanently harm the Airstream.  Something like the boot
that seals a PU cab to a camper shell might work.  I'm hoping that somebody
has done this OR seen it in a park somewhere.
Thanks again Terry.  You're always a great help!

Bob Kiger  http://cruiserbob.com
66 Airstream Safari - Mira Mar Mobile Park
Oceanside, CA