[VAC] California Room Wanted!

I have a concrete pad next to my coach.  It is 14'x 8' and is perfectly
positioned to be floor base for a "California Room".  The picture on my home
page shows the spot very clearly.  These type rooms are very common
throughout this park and definitely add a lot of living space to the
trailers.  My problem is that I don't see a way to seal the unit against the
Airstream.  I want to maintain portability and be able to dock the trailer
against the California Room.  Does anyone have any pictures or plans of such
a structure?
Thanks for your help.

Bob Kiger  http://cruiserbob.com
66 Airstream Safari - Mira Mar Mobile Park
Oceanside, CA