[VAC] Re: water tank,relocate

Herb- I have looked at your excellent website before, but now with more
interest, as I will be replacing my water tank on a '64 Globetrotter.  Old
one was beside the wheel well, and could not be fixed.  Now I want to put
the new tank up front under a new bed  to be built, and a streetside dinette
opposite the galley. The wheel well will be partially in the way. But, my
question is, Was your filler up front with the tank?  Mine is on the side,
byt the furnace vent & access hatch. I don't want to put a new hole in the
front if I don't have to, but I don't want an odd-looking filler pipe out
visible where it runs to the front tank. Any Suggestions from anybody on the
list? Logic tells me that the bed should be streetside,  where it was, with
tank underneath, but I don't like waking up in the galley.
Jere Potter #1877
Fort Collins, CO
'64 Safari
'64 Globetrotter