[VAC] Re: Heads Down

I can think of a number of smart A remarks about silicon grease on the
valve, but I don't know actually. I would be more likely just to spray
silicone now and then.  The green stuff that you put into the black tank
allegedly has lubricants in it for the lower valve, or maybe it was that
we are not supposed to put stuff in there that would unlubricate the
valve.  When I first used the lower valve it was stuck bad. I sprayed
silicone everywhere and just kept wiggling it.

happy flushing,

Daisy