[VAC] Re: Heads Down

Charlotte,
    Did they bust up the bench between the sink and the closet on the back
wall of the coach?  Or did they/you fit the aftermarket toilets in the
existing one piece plastic molded bench/tub.  You can see my existing stock
installation at: http://members.cox.net/bobkiger/interior/index.htm
I think Airstream was pretty smart about these old coaches.  When the door
to the bathroom is open and the head cover is down, it is comfortable
seating for a person conversing with others in the lounge and galley.  The
clean lines make the look of the trailer much longer than if the bathroom
door were constantly closed.  If the head were a pedestal type I would
surely keep the door closed.

Bob Kiger  http://cruiserbob.com
66 Airstream Safari - Mira Mar Mobile Park
Oceanside, CA