[VAC] Re: Dometic M16

Sissy,

If you haven't called Jay (800.658.5863) at OasisRV.com in Tuscon or written
to Charlie Burke (on this list) in Boise, Idaho or Chris Bryant (on this
list) in Florida, I'd suggest you do that. Each works for an Airstream
dealership and each knows where to find parts for oldies.

If you happen to live in the southeast (Jackson, Miss), then Billy Pollard's
place is another source to search. There's also an Airstream dealer in
Alabama who specializes in old Airstream parts. If you've already checked
these locations, then it may pay to go with the expensive guys (California)
who are into making up the old parts.

Rattle our cage again if you want further details on any of these sources.
Even though all of us are not always on line all the time, there are many
who can offer suggestions.

More difficult, but certainly doable, is to search Tom Patterson's archives
for comments made in passing. I've found sources there when no other was
obvious.

The season is fast approaching when email is put on hold while we work
outside on our rigs or start traveling to places where phone hookups are
more inconvenient than during the winter months. I mention this so you don't
get discouraged if replies aren't abundant.

Good luck,

Terry