[VAC] Re: Dometic M16

I have a '61 Bambi with the original Dometic refrigerator.  It has worked
very well(until now).  One who will remail nameless decided to do something
to it when the flame wasn't quite right -- and then "found" half of the
"Burner inner stone" or "Ceramic head" (as described in information I have )
in the drawer under the stove....
Does anyone know the source of such a part for the fridge?  I've searched
the net for Dometic parts, but haven't found anything that sounds like this
part.
HELP!!
Thanks.
Sissy