[VAC] Safety Chains

My 66 TradeWind has a poor excuse for a safety chain. Just a single long
chain that appears barely strong enough for a kids swing.

Clearly I need something beefier for my pride and joy (not to mention for
the safety of everyone else on the road)

I called a few local RV dealers to check the preferred method. Some say bolt
a chain to the A-frame, others suggest welding it to the A frame. One even
said I did not need chains if I have a brake break-away switch. Scary that
this was a service person for a large SOB dealer.

Any feedback regarding bolt-on versus welded would be appreciated.

Take Care

Terry O'Neill
Calgary
66 Trade-Wind Double