[VAC] Re: 1976 Argosy restoration

Uh Jamie, may I be the first to offer my congratulations on one of the best
documented frame-off complete restorations I've seen.  Holy s***! is the
only thing that comes to mind.  A beautiful job, and a beautiful trailer.

One question, we never see the floor on the frame extraction and
reinstallation.  Is it left in the shell?  What condition was it in? I'm
used to seeing it always attached to the frame, so I guess you found every
stinking bolt in the floor & U channel and lifted it off with the shell?

Was all that axle, wheel and frame damage from road salt?

Once again, great job.  You've depicted what vintage restoration is all
about.

RJ
VintageAirstream.com

Jamie's link: