[VAC] Re: Tire replacement worries

Hi Charlotte
Last winter, in Florida, we hit something on the road
and the 2 year old tire on our 67 Safari blew into
little pieces. It was a Sunday and we did have a very
old spare that got us to Paradise Airstream park. I
spent two days locating a set of 700 x 15 Radial tires
D rated.
I even had a second spare that was not mounted on a
wheel but that is overboard. I also have a small
compressor and use it to keep the pressure right.
The moral is take the spare everytime you pull the
trailer.
My spare fits in a space under the front of the
trailer on a frame that drops down when needed.

Doug