[VAC] Airstream?

While driving back from Beaumont to Houston TX today I noticed what appeared
to be an older model Airstream at a small RV park when I pulled off for gas.
Nothing special about it, dull aluminum finish but Airstream always catch my
eye. After filling up I drove by the trailer to take another look because
something just didn't look right. It was an Argosy, with the large wrap
around windows with the traditional tan paint stripped off to the bare
aluminum. The two non-aluminum end caps very visible.