[VAC] 9X9 Vinyl Composition Tile to replace old Asbestos tile

We replaced our old 9X9 asbestos tile with new 9X9 (cut down from 12X12)
Vinyl Composition Tile.  VC tile has come full circle and is now back "in
style" and is available in a large variety of colors and styles including
some "very high style retro" looks from years past. You can find a very
large selection at Home Depot as a special order (at the same price as what
they have stock even). Any floor goods store can order it for you too - Home
Depot just has a usually much better price - often less than half of the
specialty stores. I think the price was about $.58 per tile a couple years
ago.

If you want to make 9X9 tiles from 12X12 tiles you need a special cutter
designed for cutting VC tile.  It really is not practical to try cut as many
tiles as you would need by any other method.  This industrial quality tool
has a cam action guillotine that leaves a clean, straight, perpendicular,
square edge that will butt tight and square to the next tile. It takes just
a few seconds to make each cut. If it sounds like I am trying to sell it to
you, its probably because I am willing to sell it or rent it to get some of
my investment back.  Email me for more info if you are interested.

Arlen & Shirley Manning Napa CA
1964 Globetrotter
http://globetrotter64.home.att.net/
silvaire@att.net