[VAC] shower

 From RJ: Now, if you are developing a new installation, that's another
story....

Yes, my 53 Cloud was completely gutted and I'm starting with a clean
slate.  The bath/toilet is on the left or street side right behind the
wheel wheel. I haven't put in any tanks as yet. Since it's best to dump the
toilet directly into the tank, the tank will be under the shower floor. I
couldn't figure out how to put a trap in the shower with the tank directly
under the bath. I was going to use one tank for grey and black. Maybe I can
get a small grey water tank and arrange the tanks to allow space for a
trap. There's not much room under a 53 F.C. for any tanks so putting two
tanks in will be a twice as hard.

Thanks for all the help,

Bob Patterson