[VAC] Re: Asbestos floor tile

At first glance this whole business sounds silly, but then I keep looking
down at the bare wood floor and I can see the lines where the old tiles
layed.  Then I try to imagine larger tiles and how it will look and I am
inclined to agree with Karl and Jim about the possibility of cutting them to
size.

I have found some fine looking Congoleum tiles that will go for just under
$1 per sq. ft. or should per square 9 inches :).

Bob Kiger  http://cruiserbob.com
66 Airstream Safari - Mira Mar Mobile Park
Oceanside, CA