[VAC] Frig Vents

Thursdays postings really got my hopes up about finding an aluminum
refrigerator vent cover.  I just called Oasis RV about their aluminum
refrigerator vents - they only carry the long current style.  My 1964
Globetrotter takes one that is 24" in length.  One could, of course, be cut
down, but I would like to find one that is the right length if possible. My
plastic one is still holding but just  . . . I also called the Airstream
store.  They only will sell merchandise out of their store (over the phone)
and no parts - even if they have them on the shelf.  Alex mentioned that
they had the aluminum vents on the shelf in the Airstream store in
Jacksonville.  Is anyone going to Jacksonville anytime soon?  If so, I would
love to know if these are the 24" long vents, and if I could make
arrangements for you to pick one up for me I would be most grateful.

Please email me directly if you might be able to help me on this matter.

Arlen & Shirley Manning Napa CA
1964 Globetrotter
http://globetrotter64.home.att.net/
silvaire@att.net