[VAC] Re: YA old bowen WH question

Many thanks for the on and off list replies- this one
apparently had a solid door, hinged in the middle, something that I
should be able to fabricate.
I must say working on this trailer has been fun- other than a
couple of water leaks (caused by the copper lines freezing)- and
making a new pilot assembly for the water heater FWIW- I used a new
White Rodgers assembly- Suburban pn 161156- $15 retail, only neede the
pilot tube extended, and some slight grinding on the bracket to fit
perfectly), everything has worked- after sitting for several years.
My big hope is to talk the owner in to keeping it as stock as
possible (she's fixing it up for someone to live in)- as it is still
very original.
Hope I am able to.

--
Chris Bryant